Pages

My Everyday Spring Makeup Look

Hey guys!

Today I thought I would share with you all the makeup I'm currently using this season as it is now spring. I reach for these products most days as it's neutral but still gives me the look i want. Big thanks to Grace from the blog Grace Kate for giving me some photo advice as I am now so much happier with the look of my blog's photos. When you've finished reading this post, I recommend checking her blog out as she posts lots of interesting things!


This is what the finished look looks like. Now to show you how I achieved it!
To start with I used some face wipes to get rid of any excess makeup from the day before that may still be on my face before using my makeup revolution spray as a primer.

For foundation, I used the MAC waterweight foundation which I'm currently testing out after picking up a sample in my local store. This is the perfect coverage for everyday usage and it comes in so many shades, there's  one for everyone! I have the shade NW15 which is perfect for me and i just apply it all over my face with my fingers and blend it in with my real techniques stippling brush.

Now at the moment, my skin's actually not looking too bad in terms of blemishes so I haven't actually been using any concealer on top of the foundation as it is not needed. 


After that, I went onto bronzer and as always I'm still reaching for my trusty makeup revolution bronze shimmer highlight. This product always does my good and adds that extra bit of bronze to my skin. I love it!

Onto blush, I'm currently using an old favourite of mine that I forgot I had. It's the I heart makeup blushing hearts blusher in the shade candy queen of hearts. It gave the apples of my cheeks a nice, subtle, rosy glow.

Now for my favourite part. HIGHLIGHT!!! I recently purchased a new makeup obsession highlighter as I was so pleased with their highlights. The new shade is called lightning and I'm applying it to my cheekbones,cupids bow and nose. 


Onto eyes, I simply put the NYX roll on glitter in the shade nude all over my eyelids and patted it down with my seventeen eyeshadow brush. 

As always, I used the max factor masterpiece mascara and applied several coats to my top lashes only.

To finish the whole look off I used my favourite MAC lipstick in the shade velvet teddy and set all my makeup in place with the makeup revolution setting spray.
And we're done!



That's the end of my everyday spring makeup routine and I hope you all enjoyed it and leave some post ideas below.
I love you all!





No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com